Yo! Hit us up!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Corsets, Andy & Deadlines

Pretty much all day yesterday Andy and I had a serious overview meeting about the wedding plans. We went through our massive knot.com checklist (completed & non-completed to) brush up on what had been done and what needs to get done. It was really cool to put our heads together again and brainstorm, as we have both been so busy working our tails off. We set deadlines for every purchase, porject and phonecall that needs to be made. This has been months of research and planning and now it's Go Time! We have a really clear vision of what we want and will be hacking away at all the actualizing tasks in the next 1 1/2 month to get a headstart and have relaxed time going into the wedding. Whirlwind Wedding Madnessssss!

On another note, today Mom and I bought some more pieces of fabric and crystal lace and then found the slip for my gown. Almost all the materials needed have been found, now I need to get a corset, shoes & accesories. I am so excited to see how it is going to come out and it's been so fun to work on it with my Mom!

xOxO
Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment